'The most innovative software I've ever seen in strategic planning, outcomes management, monitoring and evaluation' - Reginald Chima
Latest News: Version 3.07 released - free technical update release. Update now.
Sector of the month June 2013: Using DoView for Conservation and Natural Resource Management (NRM)
'A picture is worth a thousand words'
- 'See into' your organization with a visual organizational DoView
- Eliminate time-consuming and inaccessible 'text-based' planning
- 'Turn on a dime' - quickly amend your visual strategic plan as things change
- Deal with your multifaceted world - easily build models large enough to describe your world but easily worked with because of DoView modularization
- Use your models in your daily work - easily work with models when data projected
- Model complex reality - make links between boxes on different pages
- Check for organizational alignment - look for visual line-of-sight alignment between activities and priorities
- Work in front of groups - simple commands and only the features you need
- Edit faster - quickly change the same box appearing on multiple pages
- Track success - insert indicators and evaluation questions
- Save time - document your work directly onto your DoView visual model, no more multiple text-based files
- Share your models - copy and paste into Word or Powerpoint; save as a PDF; or put on the web (using Dropbox).
- Share best practice - allow others to immediately download the DoView file which produced your webpage version
Who's using DoView?
DoView is used by: managers, program staff, strategic planners, evaluators, performance managers, business analysts, contract managers. It's adding value in: health; welfare; the environment; justice; defense; arts and culture; local government; and, government, philanthropy, not-for-profit and for-profit.
For every DoView license sold, we make DoView available for an international aid and development project.